Saturday, March 10, 2007

26th Annual Waukesha Memorial

A great turn out: 47 players

Considering the fact that there are no monetary prizes this is remarkable.

Tournament results

I finished with 2-0=1 with a draw agianst the top seed Jon Breider 2152 in the last round.

Round 1
I won against a 1300

I am playing Black above with White to play.


Round 2
I won against a 1700
I am playing White above with Black to play, Black lost on time in a bad position.

Round 3
I took a bye

Round 4

Jon Breider 2152 vs me. Jon won the 2005 Chicago Open Under 2200 section by going 7-0! 1.5 points above second place. He re-entered the tournament after having overslept and missed the first round!

I managed to get my self into a completley lost position, but wriggled out with a draw in the end.


Click here to replay the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment